Okay you lovebirds, Valentine’s Day is tomorrow and I thought it would be a good opportunity to share with you an easy, fairly healthy, sweet treat to whip up for that special someone. Even the least kitchen savvy of you will be able to get this one right you just need a blender and a freezer. Plus these little balls of yumminess are gluten free, vegan and paleo friendly - your chocolate loving special someone is going to love these.
What you will need:
- Food processor or sturdy blender
- 6 medjool dates
- 1 packet of fresh raspberries
- 2 tbs almond milk
- 80-100g of dark chocolate
- 2 tbs coconut flour
- 1.5 cups of dark choc chips
What you will need to do:
- Add chocolate (not the chips), raspberries and dates to blender. Mix.
- Add the coconut flour and mix for another minute – you should have a sort of cookie dough
- With a spoon, scoop out portion and roll into a ball. Place on a lined baking sheet.
- Freeze for an hour
- Meanwhile…melt chocolate chips and almond milk over low low heat.
- Roll your frozen balls in the melted chocolate and place back in the freezer
- Gift to your special someone. Happy days.
Sending love blended fans,