Supply and Logistics Assistant
Primarily to manage Blended’s logistics and supply chain for Partnerships and Events. This will involve coordinating with the clients, suppliers and arranging purchase orders to ensure smooth operations. Other responsibilities include:
- Review order requests: source and purchase products required by the company
- Negotiate with suppliers to achieve competitive prices, deals and terms
- Manage the order process to ensure on-time delivery from the suppliers
- Event Management & co-ordination of staff
- Perform ad hoc duties as requested (e.g. Social Media)
- Diploma or above in Purchasing, Supply Chain or related disciplines
- Work experience in Supply and Logistics will be an advantage (Fresh graduates will also be considered)
- Experience in hospitality industry will be an advantage
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills: proficiency in written and spoken English & Chinese is a must.
- Well-organized, good planning, self-motivated and positive work attitude
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel etc)
- Ability to work under pressure
This is a wonderful opportunity to grow with a new brand. Blended will provide career development opportunities with competitive remuneration packages, annual leave and employee discount at our smoothie bars; plus annual performance-related bonus schemes to the right candidate.