SUPPLY & LOGISTICS MANAGER
blended is a new and healthy smoothie company founded by International rugby player Jonny Rees; bringing a fresh and fun way to get your daily fruit and veg essentials. blended recipes are all meticulously crafted using fresh ingredients and all products are served in fully compostable packaging made from plants!
blended outlets will be popping up allover the city to meet the needs of Hong Kong’s growing number of health conscious, eco-friendly individuals. No additives, no preservatives, just 100% fresh and natural produce.
To manage blended’s supply chain and logistics, coordinate between suppliers and blended, arrange purchase orders to ensure smooth supply for all operations. Other responsibilities include:
- Review order requests: source and purchase products required by the company
- Negotiate with suppliers to achieve competitive prices, deals and terms
- Manage the order process to ensure on-time delivery from the suppliers
- Coordinate with internal parties to ensure smooth delivery logistics
- Perform ad hoc duties as requested
- Diploma or above in Purchasing, Supply Chain or related disciplines (fresh graduates will also be considered)
- Minimum of 2 year’s working experience; experience in ordering a plus
- Experience in hospitality industry will be an advantage
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills: proficiency in written and spoken English & Chinese is a must.
- Well-organized, good planning, self-motivation and positive work attitude
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & Chinese Word Processing)
- Ability to work under pressure
We provide strong career development opportunities with competitive remuneration packages including annual leave, medical benefits, employee discount at our smoothie bars and an excellent bonus scheme to the right candidate. Interested parties, please send your resume with employment history, current and expected salary, available date and contact phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and only for recruitment purposes. (Note that only successful candidates will be contacted.)
Career Level: Entry/Intermediate Level
Experience: 1-2 Years
Salary: Negotiable, dependent on experience
Industry: Food & Beverage
Job Function: Supply & Logistics Manager
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent